LOW COUNTRY MOUNTAINEERS BBQ BASH
& PEPPERONI ROLL BAKE-OFF
Saturday, June 23rd
1:00 pm to 4:30 pm
The Citadel Altman Athletic Center
(located in the south endzone of Johnson Hagood Stadium)
68 Hagood Avenue, Charleston, SC
- Join over 175+ Mountaineers here in the Low Country of South Carolina to help raise money for our Charles Drake Memorial Scholarship Fund! This is a great family friendly event and is our largest fundraiser of the year!
- Enjoy all you can eat BBQ from Jim n Nicks, delicious southern side dishes, WV's own Mister Bee's Potato Chips, dessert, sweet tea, soft drinks, wine and ice cold beer!
- Special guests include the WVU Mountaineer Mascot - Trevor Kiess, the Chairman of the WVU Alumni Association Board of Directors - Dean Hartley, the Dean of WVU School of Nursing - Dr. Tara Hulsey PhD, the Dean of the WVU School of Dentistry, Dr. Anthony T. Borgia DDS, MHA, the Dean of the WVU Eberly College of Arts & Sciences - Dr. Greg Dunaway, CEO & President of the WVU Alumni Association - Sean Frisbee, Scott Grandrino of the WVU Foundation, Doug Wallace of the Mountaineer Athletic Club and more to be announced!
- Live entertainment provided by High 5 Duo!
- Enter in the PEPPERONI ROLL BAKE-OFF for a chance to win a $50.00 gift card, a trophy and bragging rights for 1 year! Click here to get instructions!
- Jump castle, corn hole and more!
- Scholarship Raffle & Silent Auction! We are currently seeking raffle prizes and silent auction items for our BBQ Bash raffle & silent auction to help raise money for our Charles Drake Memorial Scholarship Fund. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you or your business would like to donate some items!
- Become a BBQ Bash Sponsor! Tax-deductible sponsorship's are available to help us cover the costs associated with planning and executing the BBQ Bash, so that 100% of the proceeds from the day can go towards our scholarship fund. If you or your business would like to become a sponsor, please click HERE.
BBQ BASH TICKET INFO
$20.00 for current chapter members
(Click here to join the chapter or renew)
$25.00 for non chapter members
Kids 17 & under - FREE!
Click HERE to purchase tickets!