LOW COUNTRY MOUNTAINEERS BBQ BASH
& PEPPERONI ROLL BAKE-OFF
Saturday, June 24th
1:00 pm to 4:30 pm
The Citadel Altman Athletic Center
(located in the south endzone of Johnson Hagood Stadium)
68 Hagood Avenue, Charleston, SC
- Enjoy all you can eat BBQ from the famous Rodney Scott's BBQ, delicious southern side dishes, WV's own Mister Bee's Potato Chips, dessert, sweet tea, soft drinks, wine and ice cold beer!
- Special guests include the "Voice of the Mountaineers" Tony Caridi, the WVU Mountaineer Mascot, Allyson Cannon from the WVU Alumni Association, Scott Grandrino of the WVU Foundation, Anna Justice from WVU Eberly School of Arts & Sciences, Aren Cox of the Mountaineer Maniacs & Doug Wallace from the Mountaineer Athletic Club!
- Live entertainment provided by High 5 Duo!
- Silent auction and raffle for many great items.
- Enter in the PEPPERONI ROLL BAKE-OFF for a chance to win a $25.00 gift card, a trophy and bragging rights for 1 year! Click here to get instructions!
- Jump castle, corn hole and more!
- WVU play by play announcer and children's book author will be attending our BBQ Bash will be taking pre-orders for signed copies of his children’s book “Oh Where, Oh Where, Oh Where Could We Go?”. The books are $15.00 each and $5.00 from every book purchased at the BBQ Bash will go towards the Low Country Mountaineers! If you are interested in pre-ordering your book to pick up at the WVU BBQ Bash, please fill out the pre-order form and email it to email@example.com by Thursday, June 22nd.
- We are currently seeking sponsorship's for the BBQ Bash as well as donations for our scholarship raffle & scholarship silent auction. If you or your business would like to become a sponsor, please click HERE. If you would like to make a donation to our raffle/auction please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BBQ BASH TICKET INFO
$20.00 for current chapter members
(Click here to join the chapter or renew)
$25.00 for non chapter members
Kids 17 & under - FREE!
Click HERE to purchase tickets!